Wireless scales for cranes & excavators
Manufactured in France, Steelyard scale systems provide a durable solution for timber loading on forwarders, excavators and loader cranes. The scales can also be used for recycling and other industries.
- No electrical cables or hydraulic hoses over the boom
- The scale is designed without any soldering and is protected by armored housings
- Display module is IP67 waterproof, for mounting inside the cabin or on external crane operator stations
- Simple installation
- No special maintenance required
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
4 TON SCALE
A compact multipurpose solutions for many fields of activities. Recommended for 6 to 17 Ton/metre cranes.
28 Standard models as well as tailor-made scales for all requirements.
8 TON SCALE
When loads are heavier and logs are longer. Recommended for 18 to 30 Ton/metre cranes or excavators up to 25 ton class.
21 Standard models as well as tailor-made scales for all requirements.
16 TON SCALE
For big and heavy timber handling. Recommended for 30 to 55 Ton/metre cranes or excavators up to 40 ton class
4 Standard models as well as tailor-made scales for all requirements.
Quick info request
Since its formation in 1983, Forest Centre has been committed to providing the highest quality in equipment, parts and service to the Australian forest industry. READ MORE