Due to continued growth we are seeking a motivated, technically minded Parts Interpreter/Coordinator to join our Tumut team on a full time, permanent basis.
Forest Centre is an Australian importer and sales agent for major European brands in forestry attachments, spare parts and transport equipment, servicing clients throughout Australia and New Zealand from its office in Tumut NSW.
Forest Centre is also an agent for Hydraulink Hose & Fittings, Morris Lubricants and Lubex products in the Tumut area.
Spare Parts Interpreter/Coordinator
We are interested in candidates who take pride in their work and enjoy working as part of a small team.
Exceptional customer service and high level computer skills are a must.
You will primarily be responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of parts and equipment to our clients across Australia and New Zealand, maintaining and improving internal systems whilst working closely with our team to monitor stock levels and assist planning both domestic and international purchasing.
You will often be the first point of contact with our customers, including OE dealers and also end-users of equipment, assisting them with product information, interpreting parts requirements and taking parts orders.
Whilst this is primarily an office-based role, you will be equally comfortable in ‘hands-on’ workshop and delivery tasks as you are scheduling ordering requirements using Excel report spreadsheets and our internal systems.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with customers and responding to technical queries via phone, email and in-person
- Identifying customer needs and ensuring accuracy of orders
- Processing customer quotes, orders, payments and invoices
- Monitoring of current/outstanding orders to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Maintaining efficient warehouse operations
- Parts functions of inventory ordering, cycle counting, domestic and international freight management
- Developing knowledge on our specialized product range and industry
- Seeking out new business opportunities
- Cross-role sales team support and assistance at industry events where required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Mechanical aptitude and an understanding of spare parts operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting tasks
- A supportive and “can do” attitude
- A commitment to safety and building strong working relationships
- Physical fitness for manual handling of products
- Current Class C driver’s license
- Current forklift license or willing to obtain
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and respected brands in the forest industry
- An attractive salary package that reflects the value you bring
- Opportunities for travel and career progression
- A friendly, family-aware and supportive team culture
If you believe you are suited to this position and meet the above criteria, please submit your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Parts Interpreter/Coordinator” as the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th April, 2018.
For more information about our company please visit www.forestcentre.com.au or call 02 6947 2833.
First posted on www.forestcentre.com.au 1st March 2018.
This position is also advertised in print and online at www.seek.com.au